MasterBrace 2200 - solvent free, high performance, non-slumping epoxy mortar and adhesive
How does MasterBrace 2200 work?
- Bedding of bridge beams or steel bridge bearings
- Repairing surface defects in concrete in horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
- Fixing of injection ports for MasterInject resins
- Bonding of dowels, bolts and anchors into concrete
- Rapid structural repair of concrete
- Repair of concrete posts in situ
What makes MasterBrace 2200 a unique solution?
MasterBrace 2200 meets the customers need for a leveling adhesive for the laminates to ensure that the laminate is able to take the maximum load by being installed in a flat plane.
How can you benefit from MasterBrace 2200?
- Adheres to concrete surfaces – Allows rapid repair of concrete
- Solvent free – Low VOC and non-shrink
- Pre-proportioned packaging – No job site errors
- Easy application – No primer necessary
- High abrasion, impact and chemical resistance – Can be used as contact surface in aggressive environments
- Cures hard at low temperatures – Wide application range