MasterEmaco S 880 - Cementitious spray applied repair mortar for aggressive environments
How does MasterEmaco S 880 work?
MasterEmaco S 880 is a ready-to-use, high Alumina cement based shotcrete mix with reduced rebound. It is specially designed for sewer repair applications or where acid resistance is required using dry shotcreting systems.
- Repairs to brick, cast in place concrete and precast concrete sewers
- Reinstating of linings of sewers after repair with MasterEmaco S 820 CI
- Tunnel linings or other places where resistance to acidic waters is required
What makes MasterEmaco S 880 a unique solution?
MasterEmaco S 880 has high resistance to acid forming bacteria and high strength make it ideal for renovation of active concrete or brick lined sewers.
How can you benefit from MasterEmaco S 880?
- Factory mixed – No onsite variations
- High Alumina clinker and cement – All ingredients reactive and form an acid resistant matrix
- Easy to use – Requires only the addition of potable water for mixing or spraying
- Economical - Reduces handling and clean-up costs and speeds up repairs
- Self-healing – Long term reactivity of matrix heals surface cracks increasing life of repair
- Good working time – Over one hour at 21°C
- Controlled shrinkage – Reduced cracking tendency