MasterEmaco N 5200 CI - Universal, fast-setting, polymer modified, fibre reinforced, light weight repair mortar with active corrosion inhibition
How does MasterEmaco N 5200 CI work?
MasterEmaco N 5200 CI is a universal, single component, polymer modified, fast setting, repair, re-profiling and levelling mortar containing active corrosion inhibition. MasterEmaco N 5200 CI contains special cements, graded sands, selected polymers and fibres to reduce shrinkage and improve physical and application properties. When mixed with water, it forms a mortar with an exceptionally wide range of applications. MasterEmaco N 5200 CI can easily be hand or trowel applied in thicknesses from 3 up to 100 mm.
- MasterEmaco N 5200 CI is used for the non-structural repair of concrete elements like balconies edges, building facades, parapet walls, precast panels, beam edges and stair nosings
- MasterEmaco N 5200 CI can be applied as a smoothing or levelling coat at only 3 mm thick on large vertical and overhead areas to achieve a more aesthetic finish e.g. prior to painting
- MasterEmaco N 5200 CI can be applied in environments where active corrosion inhibition is necessary
What makes MasterEmaco N 5200 CI a unique solution?
High build, light weight, fast setting repair mortar allows fast completion of project.
How can you benefit from MasterEmaco N 5200 CI?
- Shrinkage compensation systems and fibre reinforcement - Minimise crack tendency
- Smooth, creamy, non-slump mortar; Superb application properties and feel on the trowel - Easy to create profiles and corners without formwork
- Excellent high build capacity - Can be applied 80 - 100 mm in vertical applications or 70 – 80 mm overhead in one layer
- Multi-use- Fairing coat and patch repair mortar in one with active corrosion inhibition
- Fast setting - Can be over-coated in only 4 hours
- Good strength development - Exceeding requirement of Class R2 of EN1504 part 3
- Low modulus of elasticity - Copes with thermal movement of structures
- Low chromate (Cr[VI] < 2 ppm ) - Low risk of skin irritation