MasterEmaco T 288 - Rapid setting high strength micro concrete repair mortar for trafficable surfaces
How does MasterEmaco T 288 work?
MasterEmaco T 288 when mixed with water is a fast setting pourable micro concrete for rapid repairs to concrete roadways also suitable for thick section repairs.
MasterEmaco T 288 is the ideal material for horizontal structural repairs where the thickness of repair is 35mm and 150mm and fast return to service is required.
Typical applications are:
- Emergency reinstatement of local patches on roadways, airport aprons and runways, carparks and other trafficable areas where traffic disruption must be minimised
- Maintenance of civil structures, full depth floor repairs and horizontal load bearing areas
- Reinstatement of honeycombed or defective structural concrete
What makes MasterEmaco T 288 a unique solution?
Fast setting horizontal mortar for rapid repairs of hardstands or concrete floors.
How can you benefit from MasterEmaco T 288?
- Rapid high early strength – rapid commissioning of the repaired areas and return to service in 4 hours
- High final strength – Strong and durable repairs in load situations
- Pourable – fast and easy to place
- Chloride free – does not add to chloride load of structure
- Shrinkage compensated - Volume stable in wet and hardened state reducing cracking tendency
- One component, factory made only addition of water - Uniform predictable performance even in remote situations