MasterEmaco S 5300 - Lightweight, polymer modified, fibre reinforced, structural repair mortar
How does MasterEmaco S 5300 work?
MasterEmaco S 5300 is a ready-to-use material that contains sulphate resistant Portland cement (HSR LA), hydraulic binders, well graded sands, specially selected Polymer fibres (polyacrylonitryl) and additives. Applied nanotechnology has been used to significantly reduce shrinkage.
MasterEmaco S 5300 is used for the structural repair of low strength concrete elements such as:
- Balcony edges, soffits and decks
- Multi-storey car parks
- Window ledges, lintels and beams commercial or domestic buildings
- Building facades
- Precast panels
What makes MasterEmaco S 5300 a unique solution?
MasterEmaco S 5300 helps to reduce density structural repair mortar for vertical and overhead application.
How can you benefit from MasterEmaco S 5300?
- Formulated with new nanotechnology and shrinkage compensation systems to minimise crack tendency
- Medium strengths (lower than MasterEmaco S 5400) and lower modulus of elasticity allow the repair of medium strength concrete without problems of differential movement
- Excellent adhesion to concrete
- Highly thixotropic and lightweight allows high build in a single layer
- Outstanding workability – MasterEmaco S 5300 can be applied up to 75 mm in horizontal or vertical applications, or even 50 mm overhead
- Easy to create profiles and corners without formwork
- Very low shrinkage and excellent crack resistance
- Durable and weather resistant
- Good water and chloride impermeability