MasterFlow 815 - Cementitious high strength non-shrink precision grout for deep pour applications
How does MasterFlow 815 work?
MasterFlow 815 is a non-shrink, natural aggregate precision grout for deep pours, formulated to provide ample working time when mixed and placed at a flowable consistency. It contains specially graded natural aggregate and provides high early and ultimate compressive strengths. MasterFlow 815 is generally used for deep pour applications between 50mm and 500mm.
MasterFlow 815 is used for all precision, non-shrink grouting applications with thick layers and clearances of 50mm or more including:
- Equipment baseplates, sole plates & columns
- Precast concrete panels, beams and columns
- Grouting thick pour applications up to 500mm thick
- Concrete repair applications where a form and pour material is required
- Applications requiring high early compressive strengths and high ultimate compressive strengths
What makes MasterFlow 815 a unique solution?
MasterFlow 815 is a precision grout for deep pour applications removing the need for application in multiple layers.
How can you benefit from MasterFlow 815?
- High strength – Provides good early and ultimate strengths, which ensure quick return to service and long term durability
- Non shrink – Hardens free of bleeding, settlement and drying shrinkage when placed at flowable consistency
- Ample working time – Remains placeable even at high ambient temperatures
- Flowable consistency
- Dense, impermeable grout – Provides a good watertight seal
- Non staining – Free of metallic aggregate
- Similar in appearance to plain concrete
- No added chloride
- Provides complete non-shrink performance when tested in accordance with a simulated Bedplate Technique