MasterFlow 648 - High-strength, high-temperature, high-flow epoxy grout
How does MasterFlow 648 work?
MasterFlow 648 is a three-component modified epoxy resin-based grout with variable fill rates. It combines high-temperature performance and crack resistance with excellent flow characteristics.
- Precision alignment of compressors, generators, pumps and electric motors
- Pour-back grouting for post-tensioning cables
- Crane rail grouting
- Grouting of crusher ball mills, slab tables and other equipment subject to high torque, impact and vibration
- Grouting of wind turbine tower bases
- Grouting of anchors, bars and dowels
What makes MasterFlow 648 a unique solution?
- Good chemical resistance
- Extended working time
How can you benefit from MasterFlow 648?
- High early and ultimate strengths for rapid turnaround
- Low creep maintains equipment alignment
- Retains physical properties at elevated temperatures increasing the service range
- Excellent flowability with high bearing area for even load distribution
- Variable fill ratio for desired flowability
- Resists impact and dampens torque
- Durable bond to concrete and steel optimizes load transfer