MasterFlow 870 - Cementitious high strength, non-shrink precision grout
How does MasterFlow 870 work?
MasterFlow 870 is used for all precision, non-shrink grouting applications with clearances of 10mm or more.
What makes MasterFlow 870 a unique solution?
MasterFlow 870 meets the customer needs for a high strength high flow precision grout for the most demanding grouting applications. It is specially formulated to provide extended working time even at high ambient temperatures when mixed and placed at any recommended consistency.
How can you benefit from MasterFlow 870?
- High early strength – Ensures rapid commissioning of new equipment and structures
- High ultimate strength – Ensures permanence of the installation under static and moderate repetitive loads
- Flowable long life grout – Easy to grout intricate spaces normally inaccessible by conventional grouting technique
- Extended working time – Facilitates grouting of large or difficult placements in a single pour, often without the use of a pump
- Dense, non-shrink grout – Hardens free of bleeding, settlement and drying shrinkage, ensuring tight contact with all grouted surfaces
- Easy to use – Requires no special mixing equipment, it can be mixed in a standard concrete mixer or in a pail using a grout stirrer
- No added chloride – Does not add to chloride load of structure
- Compliance with codes – Meets the non-shrink requirements of ASTM C1090 and CRDC 621, Corps of Engineers Specification for Non Shrink Grout; provides complete non shrink performance when tested in accordance with simulated Bedplate Technique; tested to the requirements of AS1478.2