MasterInject 1333 - Low viscosity epoxy resin for injection grouting
How does MasterInject 1333 work?
MasterInject 1333 is recommended for grouting of fine cracks and cold joints. Voids etc. in concrete structural elements which are threatening the structural integrity or water tightness. Applications include grouting of minute void for repair purposes.
What makes MasterInject 1333 a unique solution?
MasterInject 1333 meets the needs of the customer for a low viscosity injection resin for doing structural repair of cracks in concrete.
How can you benefit from MasterInject 1333?
- High elastic modulus – effective transfer of of stresses at bond interface
- High Heat Deflection Temperature – resists creep at high service conditions
- Low Viscosity - Effective penetration into very fine gaps less than 0.1mm
- High Bond strength – renders grouted area monolithic
- Good Bond to damp surfaces – advantage in humid environments
- Long potlife – sufficient time to penetrate deeply
- Pre proportioned – avoidance of site errors
- Fast Curing – fast return to service of repaired area