MasterRoc ACP 130 – Anti-clay-polymer for earth pressure balance tunnel boring machines (TBM)
How does MasterRoc ACP 130 work?
MasterRoc ACP 130 is specially designed to reduce the clogging and adhesion effects of clayey soils and clays that have a very high plasticity index. It can be injected at the cutterhead, working chamber and screw conveyer and creates a stable foam that can be used with standard foam generators installed on earth pressure balance (EPB) machines.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc ACP 130?
- Reduces clogging and adhesion effects on the cutterhead
- Creates a plastic soil material, which can be easily excavated and transported
- Is manufactured from natural, renewable resources
How does MasterRoc ACP 130 benefit TBM Contractors?
- Helps to avoid re-agglomeration of clay particles
- Reduces cutterhead torque
- Increases TBM speed