MasterRoc MG 44 LS - Low-density foaming grout
How does MasterRoc MG 44 LS work?
MasterRoc MG 44 LS low density foaming grout is based on Portland cement and special additives. It yields large volumes of grout from small quantities of powder. Once hardened, MasterRoc MG 44 LS foaming grout produces a solid, durable, low-density fill product suitable for many applications in mines and tunnels.
Recommended for use in:
Projects where controlled, low strength, lightweight materials can be used.
- Seals and stoppings
- Temporary and low strength support
- Void and cavity filling
- Backfilling over pipes
- Thermal and sound insulation
- Structural fills, precast segments
- Pavement bases
- Erosion controls
- Cavity filling
- Roof insulation
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MG 44 LS?
Can be used at high water-powder ratios
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MG 44 LS?
- Offers excellent long term stability
- Places easily
- Compresses significantly under load prior to failure
- Yields high amount of foamed grout