MasterRoc MP 303CE - Low-viscosity, fast-reacting acrylic resin for permanent water sealing and layer curtaining of concrete and masonry
How does MasterRoc MP 303CE work?
MasterRoc MP 303CE is a highly reactive two-component acrylic sealing resin with a low viscosity for good penetration. The product cures quickly, forming a highly flexible hydrogel with extraordinary swelling/re-swelling properties. MasterRoc MP 303CE resin has been designed for usage as a permanent water sealing and layer curtaining resin. It is used for low pressure injection in concrete and masonry.
Recommended for use in:
- Stopping minor water infiltration
- Curtain injection
- Repair of cracks and fissures in concrete
- Permanent sealing of tunnel linings, shafts and masonry
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 303CE?
- Very low viscosity
- Controlled gel time between 14 seconds and 3 minutes at 68 °F (20 °C)
- Workable between 41 °F (5 °C) to 104 °F (40 °C)
- Good bond strength to fractured rock and concrete, even under wet conditions
- Excellent swelling (up to 200% of initial volume) and re-swelling behavior (while maintaining self-healing properties)
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 303CE?
- Environmentally preferable – harmless in contact with ground water and no emission of potentially harmful substances
- Low viscosity allows deep penetration into very fine fissures and cracks
- The cured resin is resistant to acidic and alkaline solutions as well as many other solvents