MasterRoc MP 309 - Low-viscosity, fast-reacting acrylic resin system with high compressive strength for consolidation of sand and silt strata
How does MasterRoc MP 309 work?
MasterRoc MP 309 is a highly reactive two-component acrylic grouting resin with a low viscosity for good penetration. The product cures quickly, forming a hard, compact resin with high compressive strength for ground consolidation.
MasterRoc MP 309 resin system has been developed for the consolidation of sand- and silt-based strata and for injection into fine joints and fissures in rock. Due to its low viscosity (close to that of water), the resin is particularly well-suited for long flow passages through sandy soil or rock with capillary pores, where polyurethane resins cannot be used for ground improvement. In comparison to colloidal silica (MasterRoc MP 320), MasterRoc MP 309 resin system develops its mechanical strength much faster.
Recommended for use in:
- Ground consolidation, especially of silty and sandy soils
- Slope stabilization in rock
- Repair of concrete cracks
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 309?
- Very low viscosity
- Controlled gel time between 3 and 22 minutes at 68 °F (20 °C)
- Workable between 41 °F (5 °C) and 104 °F (40 °C)
- Superior flexibility (elongation at break >300%)
- Good chemical resistance to acids, bases, solvents, fuels, etc.
- Good bond strength to fractured rock and concrete, even under wet conditions
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 309?
- Environmentally safe
- Low viscosity allows deep penetration into very fine fissures and cracks
- Good assimilation of movements or settlements
- Durability of more than 10 years
- Water tightness up to more than 12 bar (174 psi [1.2 MPa])