MasterRoc MF 308 - High-performance admixture for improved homogeneity, pumpability and placeability of low-cohesion mine backfill mixes
How does MasterRoc MF 308 work?
MasterRoc MF 308 is an aqueous solution of a high-molecular weight synthetic copolymer.
MasterRoc MF 308 admixture is formulated to improve the rheological behavior and in-situ properties of placed backfill. MasterRoc MF 308 admixture offers superior stability by increasing resistance to segregation, while acting as a pumping aid and facilitating placement with significant improvement in the homogeneity of the placed fill.
Recommended for use in:
- All types of hydraulic, low density paste fills and cemented aggregate fills
- Paste/hydraulic fills with lower solids content and/ or poor gradation
- Segregation-prone fills like cemented hydraulic and aggregate fills
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MF 308?
- Improves rheological behavior in low- to high-density slurries as well as in cemented aggregate fills
- Improves cohesion and captivation of fines and binder inside the fill mass
- Lubricates the fill
- Acts as a pumping aid
- Improves flow characteristics
- Enhances robustness of the fill
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MF 308?
- Enhances pumping and self-leveling of the fill
- Reduces segregation
- Facilitates production of highly fluid paste and more coherent and homogenous cemented aggregate fills
- Provides stability during transportation and placement
- Improves plastic behavior and lowers porosity of the fill
- Increases compressive strengths
- Reduces slime in the slump
- Reduces water addition requirements
- Improves reliability of fill delivery and increased production
- Permits mix optimization and/or cost savings due to binder reduction (cement/slag cement/fly ash)
- Makes mixes less sensitive to solid content variation and/or water demand
- Improves mechanical properties of self-leveling fluid, making in-situ properties more consistent
- Improves flow characteristics resulting in less wear and tear on pumps and pipes, thus extending equipment service life
- Does not affect setting times within the recommended dosage rate