MasterRoc MS 695 – Liquid colloidal silica
How does MasterRoc MS 695 work?
MasterRoc MS 695 improves the properties of shotcrete and concrete in both plastic and hardened states. It is suitable for: pumped concrete, shotcrete, conventionally placed concrete, plain, reinforced, precast, lightweight or standard weight concrete, as well as white, colored and architectural concrete.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MS 695?
- Normal setting characteristics
- Reduced bleed characteristics
- Reduced segregation particularly in lean mixes and high slump concrete
- Reduced shrinkage of hardened concrete
How does MasterRoc MS 695 benefit customers?
- Improved "workability time" and stability
- Improved pumpability, especially over long distances
- Improved sprayability of shotcrete, including a large reduction in the amount of rebound
- Improved durability