MasterRoc TSG 6 - Tail sealant for shielded tunnel boring machines (TBM)
How does MasterRoc TSG 6 work?
MasterRoc TSG 6 tail shield sealant is for shielded tunnel boring machines (TBMs). MasterRoc TSG6 sealant effectively seals the gap between the shield and concrete segments to prevent the ingress of soil, water or grout. MasterRoc TSG 6 sealant is formulated to resist water and ground pressures and will not break down under high mechanical pressures. It has excellent pumping properties and will adhere to most metal or concrete surfaces.
Recommended for use in:
- Tunneling with shielded TBMs
What are the unique features of MasterRoc TSG 6?
- Excellent pumping properties
- Excellent sealing properties
- Adheres to any metal or concrete surface
- Flame resistant
- Environmentally safe
What are the benefits of MasterRoc TSG 6?
- Prevents the ingress of soil, water or grout into shielded TBMs
- Provides corrosion protection to wire seals