MasterSeal 555 - Flexible, polymer cement waterproofing slurry
How does MasterSeal 555 work?
MasterSeal 555 is recommended as a waterproofing membrane below concrete, mortar, tiles etc. It is also suitable as a waterproofing coating to concrete structures.
Typical applications include:
- Flat and Pitched Roofs
- Wet areas, Bathrooms and kitchens
- Terraces and balconies
It is also suitable as a waterproofing coating to concrete structures such as:
- Bridge parapets, beams and pillars
- Reservoirs, sumps and tanks
- foundations below and above ground
What makes MasterSeal 555 a unique solution?
MasterSeal 555 meets the needs of customers who want a cementitious waterproofing product with high crack bridging ability.
How can you benefit from MasterSeal 555?
- Flexible - Bridges cracks up to 2 mm when subject to normal movements
- Permeable to water vapours - Allows surface to breath, preventing build-up of vapour pressure