MasterSeal 121 - Anti-fungal, sanitary grade silicone sealant
What is MasterSeal 121?
MasterSeal 121 is a versatile, acetoxy silicone sealant, which cures under influence of humidity to form a durable elastic seal rubber with good bond to the substrate. It is non-slump, with excellent resistance against UV and weather, which can be used in vertical and horizontal joints, in internal and external environments, to provide a long-term, durable, elastic rubber seal. Its special formulation resists the growth of unsightly mold.
What are MasterSeal 121 applications?
MasterSeal 121 has been developed to form a durable elastic seal for vertical and horizontal, joints in kitchen, bathrooms, tiling and sanitary ware application. Specially developed acetoxy cure sanitary grade silicone sealant used for different applications including:
- Top sealing in glazing systems
- Perimeter joints around timber
- Aluminum window and doorframes
- Joints in kitchens and bathrooms
Which are MasterSeal 121 Benefits?
- Anti-fungal – keeps wet areas hygienic
- UV resistant and no discoloration – maintains aesthetics in exterior applications
- Primer less application on most common substrates – saves time and money
- Excellent UV, weather and water resistance – durable and long service life
- Range of colors – to match most of the substrate common color requirement