MasterSeal 122 - Multi-purpose, premium quality, silicone sealant
What is MasterSeal 122?
MasterSeal 122 is a versatile, neutral cure silicone sealant, having exceptional bond to most surfaces without primer. It is virtually odorless during cure, non-slump, with excellent resistance against UV, weather and water, which can be used in vertical and horizontal joints, in internal and external environments, to provide a long-term, durable, elastic seal.
What are MasterSeal 122 applications?
MasterSeal 122 has been developed to form a durable elastic seal for vertical and horizontal, sanitary, building, glazing and façade joints in internal and external areas.
Due to neutral curing, MasterSeal 122 can also be used to provide long lasting elastic sealing of movement and construction joint in concrete, blockwork and brick masonry without priming.
Recommended for sealing joints in:
- curtain wall construction
- glazing systems
- swimming pools
- bathrooms, showers, kitchens
- wet rooms having with anti-fungal property
Which are MasterSeal 122 benefits?
- Neutral cure and almost odorless – Can be used for enclosed areas
- Primer less application on most common substrates – Faster application, saves time and money
- Excellent UV, weather and water resistance – Durable and long service life
- Range of colors – Retains surface aesthetics