MasterSeal 123NS - Non-staining, premium performance, silicone sealant
What is MasterSeal 123NS?
MasterSeal 123NS is a high grade, neutral cure silicone which is completely free of plasticizers. Because of the purity of its formulation, the product will reduce staining to an absolute minimum on natural stone and other strongly absorbing substrates.
What is MasterSeal 123NS recommended use?
MasterSeal 123NS has been developed specifically for sealing vertical and horizontal, movement and construction joints between natural stone tiles, pavers, slabs and cladding in internal and external areas. Because it is neutral curing, MasterSeal 123NS can also be used to provide long lasting elastic sealing of expansion and construction joints in concrete, blockwork and brick masonry without priming. Also recommended for curtain wall construction, glazing systems, swimming pools, bathrooms, showers, kitchens and wet rooms in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
Which are MasterSeal 123 NS benefits?
- Plasticizer free - virtually non-staining on natural stones and other strongly absorbing substrates
- Primer less applications on most common substrates – fast and easy application, saves time and money
- Excellent UV, weather and water resistance – suitable for external applications
- Excellent elasticity and resilience – durable and long service life
- Range of colors – retains natural stone aesthetics