MasterSeal 730 PA - Pre-Applied Waterproofing Membrane for Below-Grade Waterproofing
How does MasterSeal 730 PA works?
MasterSeal 730 PA is a HDPE membrane treated with unique pressure sensitive adhesive to enable good adhesion with concrete surfaces.
MasterSeal 730 PA is intended for use in below grade waterproofing applications such as deep basements under high water pressions as well as cut and cover tunneling.
What makes MasterSeal 730 PA a unique solution?
MasterSeal 730 PA forms a unique integral seal around the concrete poured against it and remains fully adhered to concrete helping retain its performance even if there is ground settlement beneath the slabs.
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal 730 PA?
- Fully adhered to poured concrete – prevents water migration
- Unaffected by wet conditions – enables application in high water table areas
- Unaffected by contamination – does not require any special protection during construction
- Simply and easy to install – does not require special welding techniques
- Chemically resistant – can be used in all soil and subsoil conditions
- Fully adhered watertight laps – ensures water tightness
MasterSeal 730 PA Drawing: Pile Cap Treatment II
MasterSeal 730 PA Drawing: Pile Cap Treatment
MasterSeal 730 PA Drawing: Pile Cap Treatment with MasterSeal HLM 5000R