MasterSeal NP 472 - One part polyurethane based elastomeric joint sealant
How does MasterSeal NP 472 work?
MasterSeal NP 472 is a high performance one component, moisture curing, polyurethane construction sealant. In properly designed and constructed joints the product has been formulated to offer a non-slump elastomeric seal, which exhibits good skin formation time and a fast cure.
What is MasterSeal NP 472 recommended for?
MasterSeal NP 472 has been developed specifically for sealing dynamically moving joints such as expansion and control joints. MasterSeal NP 472 demonstrates high elasticity and recovery properties and therefore may be used to bond and seal most common building materials including concrete, glass, wood, stone, metal and anodized aluminum. In addition, MasterSeal NP 472 has excellent tear resistance and good weathering characteristics.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal NP 472?
- Single component – easy to use
- Primer free – faster and Easier application
- Non-staining – better aesthetic retention
- Low modulus – durable and resilient seal
- Non-sag – easy application on vertical surfaces
- Faster skinning time – low risk of dirt pickup
- Good resistance to dilute acids and alkalis – wider application range