MasterSeal Traffic 2500 HD - Heavy duty Traffic deck crack-bridging waterproofing system
How does MasterSeal Traffic 2500 HD work?
MasterSeal Traffic 2500 HD is a liquid applied, crack-bridging traffic deck waterproofing system based on advanced polymeric materials. It consists of a primer, a spray applied elastomeric polyurethane waterproofing membrane, a fast setting polyurethane wear coat and a polyaspartic or Polyurethane top coat. The seamless coating has an attractive, skid resistant, UV and weather resistant finish which is easy to clean and maintain. It is resistant to petrol, diesel oil, battery acid, de-icing salts and alkaline cleaners.
What makes MasterSeal Traffic 2500 HD a unique solution?
MasterSeal Traffic 2500 HD meets the needs of customers who need a waterproof and trafficable membrane in a high-volume carpark to protect the occupied space below or to exclude contaminants like de-icing salt.
How can you benefit from MasterSeal Traffic 2500 HD?
- Fast return to service - Can be driven on in 18-24 hours after system installation
- Crack bridging - New and old cracks
- Separate waterproofing membrane and wear coats - Long term protection of membrane and ease of repair
- Easy application – Spray application making detailing simple
- Monolithic - no welds laps or seams
- Separate wearcoat - Excellent wear resistance
- Skid resistant – profile can be altered to suit needs
- UV and weather resistant – suitable for external application
System build up
Master Traffic 2000 HD is multi-layered system and is composed of:
- Optional Adhesion Promoter
- Wear coat
Low viscosity, Non-solvented, Two component rapid curing PU Primer MasterTop P 660
Two component, solvent free, fast setting epoxy primer MasterEmaco P 2525 / MasterSeal P 2525
Single component, Solvented, Clear, Moisture curing Polyurethane based adhesion promoter for epoxy primed areas MasterSeal P 691 (Optional to obtain superior adhesion in high traffic areas)
Two component solvent free, highly reactive waterproofing membrane that can only be applied by special, two component spray equipment
MasterSeal M 800 / M 820
Low solvent, pigmented, single component, moisture curing, UV and weather resistant, protective top coat MasterSeal TC 258
Low viscosity, Pigmented, Elastic, two component UV stable top coat MasterSeal TC 268
Fast and Low temperature curing, pigmented, glossy, UV stable, Non-yellowing elastic top coat MasterSeal TC 681