MasterTop 200 - Iron aggregate surface hardener
How does MasterTop 200 work?
MasterTop 200 is the industry's premier, iron armoured, dry-shake surface hardener for industrial floors needing additional abrasion resistance and impact protection. It is designed to be applied over freshly floated concrete to provide an iron armoured monolithic floor.
MasterTop 200 contains specially processed iron aggregate in a cementitious binder.
Recommended uses of MasterTop 200:
- Industrial installations needing extra abrasion resistance and impact armouring
- Distribution warehouses
- Mine facilities
- Aircraft hangers
- Power stations
- Loading bays
- Industrial floor surfaces subject to heavy or frequent traffic, steel wheels, AGV's, fork lifts
Do not use in areas where floor surfaces will be exposed to acids, their salts, or like materials, which seriously and rapidly attack cement and/or iron.
What makes MasterTop 200 a unique solution?
Super high abrasion resistant metallic dry shake for aggressive traffic environments.
How can you benefit from MasterTop 200?
- Increased abrasion resistance – Up to 8 times greater than plain concrete.
- Much greater compacted density - Increases resistance to penetration by oil, grease, hydraulic fluids, ethylene glycol and many industrial chemicals
- Increased surface density – Allows easier and less expensive maintenance because absorption of water and cleaning agents is reduced
- Finished from smooth to slip resistant – Iron aggregate makes this product a virtually non dusting surface hardener that may be finished to meet any requirement
- 100% iron aggregate - From special processing for strength
- Available in a variety of colours as well as in a special energy – Saving light reflective formulation
- Economic and fast application – Reduced construction time