Ucrete DP - Polyurethane concrete topcoat
How does Ucrete DP work?
Ucrete DP has a unique heavy duty Polyurethane hybrid technology with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, heavy impact and temperatures from -40°C up to 120°C.
Ucrete DP is a family of products with defined surface profiles suitable for applications in wet and dry process environments.
It is dense and impervious, providing an ideal floor finish for applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries and wherever a robust long lived floor is required.
- Where severe conditions exist—high impact pressure, thermal shock, and chemical exposure
- Where aesthetics are a consideration
- On severely damaged surfaces
- In wet conditions requiring a heavily textured slip-resistant surface
- Where steam or hot water is required for cleaning
- Meat, poultry, and dairy plants
- Bottling facilities
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Commercial kitchens and restaurants
- Freezers and refrigerated storage areas
- Food packing and canning plants
What makes Ucrete DP a unique solution?
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- Thermal stability
- Wide service temperature range
How can you benefit from Ucrete DP?
- Tolerates organic and inorganic acids, alkalis and salts
- Takes continuous hot water cleaning
- Exceeds temperature tolerance of typical epoxy overlays