Ucrete TZ - Heavy Duty Polyurethane Terrazzo Floor Finish
How does Ucrete MF AS work?
Ucrete MF AS is a single layer, seamless, solvent free, polyurethane flooring system with a smooth matt Unique HD Polyurethane Resin Technology with Exceptional Resistance to Aggressive Chemicals and Thermal Shock.
Ucrete TZ provides a smooth decorative protective floor finish suitable for applications in predominantly dry environments.
impervious ground terrazzo providing the ideal floor finish for applications in pharmaceutical production facilities including process areas, clean room, laboratory, packing hall and warehouse applications and wherever a highly attractive robust long lived floor is required.
What makes Ucrete TZ a unique solution?
Terrazzo decorative finish with high chemical and temperature resistance.
How can you benefit from Ucrete TZ ?
- Temperature Resistance- Suitable for regular contact with spillages of boiling water and can be subjected to freezing conditions
- Antistatic Properties - The antistatic version, Ucrete TZAS, complies with the requirements of BS5958, EN1081 and DIN51953
- Non Tainting Ucrete TZ is solvent free and non tainting as tested by the Campden & Choreywood Food Research Association
- Impact Resistance - With high mechanical strengths and a low elastic modulus, Ucrete TZ is very resilient and able to withstand severe impact loads
- Chemical Resistance - Ucrete TZ offers exceptional resistance to a wide range of chemical aggressors such as organic acids and solvents
- Slip Resistance -The Ucrete TZ floors have coefficient of friction as determined to EN13036 Part 4 with 4S rubber on the wet floor of 35 - 40 which means it is suitable for dry operations with occasional spillages
- Hygiene - Ucrete TZ can be sterilised to the standard of stainless steel. Please consult your local cleaning chemical or equipment supplier
- Permeability - Ucrete TZ exhibits zero absorption when tested to CP.BM2/67/2